|Mike Geary is author of the ebook The Truth about Six Pack Abs. Mike is a certified personal trainer and an expert when it comes to losing belly fat and building flat abs.
The Truth About Abs is targeted toward losing belly fat, so it's not the best weight loss product for everyone. The web site www.truthaboutabs.com has two main entry points -- flat-sexy-stomach.html for women, and get-ripped-abs.html for men.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Six Pack?Mike doesn't insult his readers by claiming that you can get a six pack in a week. You can get a six pack fast, but it depends on how fast is defined. The Truth About Abs is a total of 13 Chapters that go into great detail, describing the most important things for getting that six pack that most people dream about.
Truth About Abs Ebook
The Truth About Abs
Some of the main points from the Truth About Abs web site.
* The main focus of this program is NOT on abdominal exercises...
* This program uses none of your typical boring monotonous cardio routines. In fact, the author actually recommends not doing cardio exercises.
* This program does NOT revolve around having to use supplements or "fat-loss" pills.
* This program does not revolve around using any fancy "ab machines" or "ab gadgets".
* This program does not include some sort of fad diet or gimmicky diet trend.
The Truth About Abs Full Program includes the following:
·The Truth about Six Pack Abs Main Program
·Bonus #1: 8-Week BW-DB Fusion Workout
·Bonus #2: Stability Ball Killer Abs Workouts
·Bonus #3: Ultimate Stair Exercises e-book
·Bonus #4: Smoothies for Athletes e-book
·Bonus #5: Skyrocket Your Fat Loss Success ebook
·Bonus #6: 10-Minute Full Body Stretch ebook Retail
·Bonus #7: 30-day Global H&F Membership
Lose that Baby Fat
|Disclaimer: Any purchase of The Truth About Abs made after following links from this site may lead to
a commission for the OnlineFatLossGuides.com organization. In no case will any such possibilities cause an increase in price for
you, or an insincere recommendation from us. Of course, if you prefer not to visit The Truth About Abs through affiliate links,
clear your browser of all cookies, and type www.truthaboutabs.com directly into your browser to visit the site.